- Up to 25 cards
- Full-sized extra-tall billfold area
- 5 extra-wide credit card pockets
- 2 extra-wide clear ID/credit card pocket
- 2 over-sized hidden storage pockets
- Dimensions: 4⅓" wide x 3¼" tall, 6 mm thin
- Materials: ultra-thin nylon microfiber (inside and outside)
As the name implies, the L-shaped wallet looks like the letter L when fully opened. Is it a tri-fold? Is it a bi-fold? Nobody knows! This clever design incorporates all the best features from the two most popular wallet styles. The wallet opens once to reveal 2 ID windows to show off your good looks and a handful of credit card slots. It opens again to reveal even more credit card slots that are perfect for stashing all manners of plastic, including health insurance cards and store loyalty cards.
Despite being able to hold up to 25 credit cards, the L-shape skinny wallet is surprisingly lightweight and thin. The money-holding power house is 5 to 6 times lighter and thinner than the leather version of this design, but holds just as much. It's also full of thoughtful details, like matching stitching, slightly rounded corners, thumb holes in the ID windows for easy access and a tall billfold area.